Instill drops as instructed below, allowing 5 minutes between each of the drops:
- Place 1 drop in the operated eye 4 times a day for 5 days.
Nevanac (gray cap)
- Place 1 drop in the operated eye 2 times a day for 4 weeks.
- Nevanac must be shaken prior to instillation.
Durezol (pink cap)
- Place 1 drop in the operated eye 2 times a day for 2 weeks then 1 drop in the operated eye 1 time a day for 2 weeks.
- Tape the shield over your operated eye with the tape provided in your kit. The shield should be worn for 2 weeks after your surgery whenever you sleep or shower.