- EYE EXAMINATION: The American Optometric Association recommends an eye exam every one to two years depending on your health. An annual eye exam is one of the most important diagnostic and preventative measures you can take to protect your vision and health.
- COMPLETE OPTICAL SERVICES: It’s our commitment to provide our patients with the most complete assortment at the best value. We want you to leave our office feeling confident in your purchase, knowing you purchased the correct frame and lenses at the right price for you.
- CONTACT LENSES: Whether you’re already wearing contact lenses or considering them for the first time, we’re here to take care of you. Today’s contact lenses are better than ever. So whether you have a simple correction or need a more complex design, there’s probably a lens that will work for you.
- TREATMENT OF EYE DISEASES: Treatment of eye disease is an important part of what we do. The common red eye, as well as, more involved glaucoma and cataract management are all a part of what we do every day.
- REFERRAL AND COMANAGEMENT OF REFRACTIVE SURGERY: Over the last few years, LASIK surgery and PRK have transitioned from medical curiosities to mainstream eye care. Today, new technologies have simplified the procedures and reduced the risk of the surgery. If you’ve always wanted to reduce or eliminate your need for glasses, be sure to ask about refractive surgery options during your next eye examination.
- CATARACT SURGERY: These are exciting times for cataract surgery. Surgeons can replace the clouded human lens during the procedure with implants that replace your glasses prescription… even astigmatism or bifocal corrections. For many, the uncorrected post surgical vision is the best they’ve had in decades. When and if you need cataract surgery, we’ll make sure you get the best possible care.